Ten Reasons They Are After Me – Ambode
It is no longer news that, Mr. Akinwumi Ambode have been jumping from one issue to another, immediately after his first tenure in office elapsed.
The former governor was blocked from been considered as Minister by the President, many had thought that President Muhammadu Buhari will either replace the super Minister with Ambode or add him as a second minister from Lagos but instead the President added Former Lagos Speaker and former Senator Mamora.
The EFCC was at his house over some cases suspected to have been a fraudulent activities by Ambode while he was in office as governor.
Lagos State House of Assembly had also inaugurated committee to commence investigation over some busses allegedly bought by Ambode with public funds.
As compiled by Ambode Support Group
1) I insisted that contracts that had been awarded to party leaders under Fashola must be executed before they can be awarded new contracts under my regime.
2) I constructed 22 roads in Alimosho and refused to award any of the contracts to Aregbesola and co.
3) I wanted to phase out Danfos and Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Area boys and Agberos.
4) I refused to pad the budget with 10% for House of Assembly members led by Bayo Osinowo and Mudashir Obasa.
5) I refused to grant the concession of 4th Mainland Bridge to Tinubu’s Hitech
6) I refused to increase the amount of money being paid from the state revenue to Tinubu through Alpha Beta from 10% to 20%
7) I developed Epe. Epe was never in their Master Plan.
8) I refused to support Aregbesola and Bayo Osinowo’s senatorial ambitions because they are not Lagosians.
9) I refused to use Lagos State funds to finance Osun elections.
10) I opposed Tinubu’s succession plan, which will see his son Seyi Tinubu becoming the next Governor of Lagos state after me.
Compiled by AMBODE SUPPORT GROUP